Digital Communion Recommends:
Kajabi - Stop trading your time for money
NeuroGym - Change your brain, change your life
Watch or Listen below or get the Podcast free on iTunes
- Why is that people don’t seem to destroy things or kill each other when they are super happy?
- Or do we just become more aware and less naive as we grow older?
- People intrinsically good vs. people have the potential to be really good
- Nic drinks from a juice-box (apparently almond milk, if anyone was wondering)
- The “just world” theory; cosmic roulette wheel?
- Mortality, reflections on death, suicide
- TedTalk about how the world is actually getting better if you look at levels of war decreasing, disease decreasing, science improving quality of life, etc.
- Karmic retribution, soul lessons, enlightenment and the cycle of suffering
- Competing theories on what the human experience is; life is a gift, a celebration
- How to find balance in the experience of being human when some days are so hard
- What Thomas has discovered in the last couple of years that helps ease suffering and brings freedom from negative thought patterns and spirals
- What’s your brain or body chemistry and does that interfere with making the “choice” to be happy?
- Limited by the human hardware; “the ship’s going to sink someday” and that’s hard to accept… But you don’t have to accept it the way everyone else does
- You are way tougher than you give yourself credit for
Mentioned in Episode 15
TedTalk – “How Not to be Ignorant About the World”
Wim Hoff – Tapping into power that everyone thinks is impossible for the human body
Books Mentioned In This Episode
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis