In this episode Thomas and Nic discuss the benefits of listening to the band Tool, as well as the capabilities and aesthetics a potential race of more evolved humans.
Watch or Listen below or get the Podcast free on iTunes
- Thomas speaks about watching the bands Tool and Metallica live
- The premise behind the song Forty-Six & 2
- The concept of different universes
- Discussion on how the additional chromosomes will affect human evolution.
- “Humans and apes shares 98% of genetic material but there’s a huge difference between them”
- What would be the next level of humans be?
- A society’s baseline becoming multiple PhDs.
- Will the society’s technological advances render evolution superfluous?
Mentioned in Episode 5