It’s Success Week at Digital Communion. Only a few have it but almost everyone wants it. Thomas and Nic define what it means to them.
Watch or Listen below or get the Podcast free on iTunes
- The guys define their respective success yardsticks.
- Society’s definition of success
- How wealth has become more of an issue for Thomas as he’s gotten older
- The concept of ‘Golden Handcuffs’.
- Using failure to define success
- The correlation between using your gifts and financial success
- When everyday expenses ‘don’t matter anymore’
- How Nic will spend his fortune
- Is the idea of a legacy just an egoic construct?
Mentioned in Episode 3
Books Mentioned In This Episode
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius