It’s something that we’re all expected to do, but is having kids for everyone?
Thomas and Nic debate the merits and disadvantages of procreation.
Watch or Listen below or get the Podcast free on iTunes
- Thomas shares how he has changed his mind about having kids.
- Nic argues that there are enough kids on this planet and the Earth has already reached its carrying capacity.
- ‘Does the planet need another one of me?’
- Nic discusses the idea of being a father to a bunch of kids who don’t have one.
- Thomas and Nic shared their experiences with kids – Thomas with his nephews and Nic with his goddaughter.
- Would you date someone with who already has children?
- The power and innocence of a child’s smile.
- Thomas challenges Nic to spend an afternoon taking care of a kid.