“Who Am I?” is perhaps the most important question anyone can ever ask. Thomas asks Nic what his answer is and an interesting conversation ensues.
Watch or Listen below or get the Podcast free on iTunes
- Asking ‘Who am I?’ repeatedly and constantly is apparently a path to enlightenment.
- A human being is ‘just a collection of neurosis and beliefs’.
- The labels that we give ourselves usually happened in the past and bear no resemblance to reality
- Nic wants to be the person that doesn’t respond to ‘monkey mind’.
- Thomas shares that he is a person enamoured with the human experience.
- Thomas discusses how he tries to focus on being a good person and doing good things.
- “You have to go through the selfish phase before being able to give back.”
- Emotions are just trapped energy
- How Ayahuasca can help shorten the process of emotional healing.